- Activates when the bar is pulled from the centre of the device
- White arrow becomes blue when tilted 80° from vertical
- Size of label 70 x 95mm
- Supplied with a self adhesive backing & companion labels
- Can be nailed, screwed or stapled to consignment
- Brightly coloured & highly visible
- Once applied to the shipping container, the product cannot be tipped without evidence of mishandling
- Ideal for export containers as it is an internationally recognised device
Tip N Tell Indicators Labels
Uses for Tip N Tell labels
Clients come from a diverse market background. Generally those looking to introduce shipping damage control measures to protect their products.
These units are perfect for protecting tilt sensitive freight. Heavy machinery, precision parts, electronics and optics.
Fragile components in general including lighting and sample/trial products.
A product as versatile as this though is always discovering new uses for itself.
Tip N Tell
These brightly coloured red Tip N Tell indicators come with a companion alert label. This signals to your courier that the goods are being monitored.
Tip N Tell is activated by pulling the release pin. Then attaching to your package or container.